5 oz. Chinese cabbage
2 oz. minced fish
1 tsp- minced scallion and ginger
1/2 lb. mashed bean curd
2 egg whites
1 tsp. sherry
2 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water
1 tsp. minced Chinese ham
4 cups clear broth
1 oz. chicken fat
1 tomato, sliced
Salt to taste
1. Cut the Chinese cabbage into round shapes and cut the stalk into the shape of petals. Drop into rapidly boiling water and scald for about 1 minute.
2. Mix minced fish with scallion and ginger.
Add mashed bean curd, egg whites, sherry, cornstarch and salt into it. Mix thoroughly. Divide the mixture into six parts. Place one part on the stalks of the Chinese cabbage. Make the four parts into four round cakes and place them on a plate brushed with oil. Cover each cake with round cabbage leaves. Mold the remaining bean curd into a round cake and place on one of the four cakes. Stick the cabbage stalks around it and sprinkle with minced ham. Steam for 5 minutes.
3. Add salt, tomato slices, chicken fat and sherry to the broth. Bring to a boil. Pour it over the bean curd and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER