Jennifer Leng: As Singapore, and a lot of other Asian countries are very warm and humid, we tend to perspire more. The heat stimulates our sebaceous glands making them more active. The sun also makes ourskin cells regenerate faster, and we end up having more dead skin cells, and our skin becomes clogged, building up bacteria. It is also an Asian culture to indulge in spicy food, which also makes us perspire. Another problem is all the dust particles from the haze that gets stuck onto ourskin. All this can irritate the skin and if we do not cleanse thoroughly, we may get pimples and other skin problems.
Celebrity hd makeup Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 12 Mother of The Bride Dos and Don’ts
- Gorgeous Prom Hairstyles 2019 – Prom Hair Inspiration
- Margaret Has Taught Me More Than Just How To Bake
- Denim Dresses 2019: Trendy Jeans Dresses For Women
- Mom Draws The Chaotic And Blissful Moments Of Parenthood