Got droopy lids or serious under-eye baggage? Why get an eyelift when you can fix it with powder and a brush?
Cover up puffy bags with an undereye concealer one shade darker than your complexion. This may sound counterintuitive, but darker colours hide shadows while lighter colours emphasise them.
Try Jane Iredale Active Light Under-eye Concealer, $62, margifox.com. au, which also contains vitamin K and cucumber extract to tighten. Apply in a triangle shape, keeping above the orbital bone, and blend thoroughly.
You can then go in with a mauve-based concealer (try the Red Earth Skin Perfection All-In-One Concealer Kit, $28, redearthaustralia.com) to further disguise under-eye veins. Then dot highlighter such as Lancome Touche Miracle Highlighter, $57, lancome.com.au under the arch of the brow to give the eye some vertical lift. A cat-eye, ending in an upward flick, also helps to maintain the illusion.
Make-up EYES Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Activate Your Body’S Youth-Boosting Powers With A New, Cutting-Edge Nutrition Plan
- A Natural and Effective Skincare Range to Protect Your Skin From Stress and Perfect Your Complexion For The Big Day
- Flaunt Your Show Stopping Peepers as You Pose up a Storm
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- 5 Top Makeup Trends of 2019 – Biggest Beauty Trends