Failing to fight the frizz? Not sure last year’s V sun cream still works? We’ve got the answers My frizzy hair drives me mad, especially in summer. Help!
Use a nourishing shampoo and conditioner that tops up your hair’s hydration levels. Try Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo, R69,99.
* Apply a weekly mask, such as Schwarzkopf Gliss Serum Deep Repair Treatment Mask, R89,99, to give dry, frizzy ends some TLC. *Show your hair who’s boss and use r j John Frieda Frizz-Ease Daily Miracle – -v’Treatment, R110, for more control.
* Follow the golden rule: pat-dry wet hair, never rub – this roughs up the cuticle and makes frizz even worse.
I burned my lips last year, I can’t go through that pain again!
* Use an SPF lip balm on holiday and reapply more
* regularly than your sun cream – as between talking and drinking water (or poolside pina coladas!) it will rub off.
* We love Bobbi Brown Lip Balm |SPF 15, R240; Softlips Lip
Protectant Sunscreen SPF 20, R26,75; and Blistex DCT Lip Treatment SPF 20,”R62,95.
MAKE-UP TIPS Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Activate Your Body’S Youth-Boosting Powers With A New, Cutting-Edge Nutrition Plan
- A Natural and Effective Skincare Range to Protect Your Skin From Stress and Perfect Your Complexion For The Big Day
- Flaunt Your Show Stopping Peepers as You Pose up a Storm
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- 5 Top Makeup Trends of 2019 – Biggest Beauty Trends