I’d go as far as calling this an improvement on the classic Kate Moss lipsticks, with this hue reminiscent of the one worn on the Dolce & Gabanna catwalk (far left).
bobbi brown long-wear cream shadow stick in MIDNIGHT, £21 Theswipe and gotechnique of these sticks really does make application easier, especially when it comes to reapplying on the move. This hue really packs a punch and I found it lasted all evening without a primer. Party staple.
charlotte tilbury eyes to mesmerise long-lasting easy cream eye shadow in MONA lisa, £22 Make like the Marchesa models (right) and team a bold lip with a sultry, illuminating sheen on the eyelids. This formula is also super-kind to eyesdelicate skin.
burberry Aw15 RuNwAY shades nail polish in The gloss finish on the classics from Burberry really gives your claws that extra wow factor, with this hue being perfect for black eyes or a deep red lip.
I first road-tested the curling impact of this beauty in the 30°C heat in Mykonos, and my lash curlers didn’t get a look in for the rest of the trip! Teamed with a smoky eye for party season and that’s some high-octane glamour right there! mac amplified creme lipstick IN DARK side, £15.50
The perfect hue to add depth and intensity to any look, with the buttery texture making application effortless, you can team with just a simple slick of mascara and you are good to go.
MAKEUP COLORS FOR SPRING 2016 Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Activate Your Body’S Youth-Boosting Powers With A New, Cutting-Edge Nutrition Plan
- A Natural and Effective Skincare Range to Protect Your Skin From Stress and Perfect Your Complexion For The Big Day
- Flaunt Your Show Stopping Peepers as You Pose up a Storm
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- 5 Top Makeup Trends of 2019 – Biggest Beauty Trends