Prep time: 20 minutes Cooking time: 45 minutes Servings: 6-8
3 Tbsp curry paste (red. green. Panang or Massaman)
1 can coconut milk
2 tsp garlic. minced
2 onions. sliced
3 cups (750ml) chicken broth 1 green bell pepper. chopped 1 red bell pepper. chopped
1 yellow squash. cut into chunks
1 lb (450gram) okra. cut each pieces in half crosswise
3 kaffir lime leaves
1 lb (450gram) smoked pork butt. shredded or chopped
1 lb (450gram) andouille sausage. sliced 1/2 cup (12gram) Thai basil leaves 10 Thai peppers
– Heat the curry paste in a large pan or Dutch oven until the color darkens and aromatic.
– Stir in V2 can of coconut milk and combine well with the curry paste. Stir until smooth.
– Stir in garlic and onion and the remaining coconut milk. Cook until onion is soft.
– Add chicken broth. squash. okra. peppers and kaffir lime leaves and let the mixture simmer for about 10 minutes.
– Cut or shred pork into large pieces and add to pot. Add basil and andouille sausage.
– Chop V2 of Thai pepper and add them to the mixture if you want it hot.
– Cook over low heat until okra is tender. about 25 minutes.
– Serve curry with cauliflower rice and a garnish of remaining Thai pepper.
Malaysian Pork Curry Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER
- Benefits Of: CASHEW APPLE
- Benefits Of: ANDEAN AMARANTH KIWICHA
- HOW TO POP A CHAMPAGNE CORK
- HOW TO CHOOSE WINE