15 minutes Total Time
40 minutes, plus cooling
½ cup butter, softened
½ cup sugar
120g cream cheese, softened
¼ tsp salt
60g white chocolate, melted
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1½ cups all-purpose flour
20ml matcha green-tea
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. With a mixer on a medium speed, beat butter, sugar, cream cheese and salt until smooth. Beat in white chocolate, egg and vanilla, stopping and scraping down the sides of the bowl occasionally. With mixer on low, beat in flour and tea until just combined.
2. Transfer the dough to a large piping bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe the dough into 6,5cm-round wreaths on a large baking tray, spacing about 5cm apart. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden around the edges. Let the cookies cool on the baking tray for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Cookies can be stored in airtight containers at room temperature for up to 1 week. Makes about 3 dozen.
EACH COOKIE About 320kJ, 1g protein, 8g carbohydrate, 4g fat (3g saturated), 50mg sodium.
Cream Cheese: Omit the matcha. Dip cooled cookies in melted white chocolate, if desired.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER