Oily Hair Minty Hair Rinse
2 cups distilled water
3 tablespoons dried peppermint
3 tablespoons rosemary
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar 10 drops peppermint essential oil 5 drops tea tree essential oil
5 drops rosemary essential oil Directions:
1. In a small pot, combine the distilled water with the herbs then bring to a boil.
2. Remove from heat and set aside for about 1 hour to steep.
3. Strain and pour the liquid into a dark glass bottle.
4. Add the apple cider vinegar and essential oils.
5. Shake the bottle very well to mix.
6. Usage: Shampoo and condition your hair then pour the herbal rinse your hair, using your fingers to gently rub it into your scalp. Rinse with water.
Medium length bobs hairstyles Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Do you love a challenge? We talk to five women who are achieving amazing feats in the great outdoors
- Our Fitness director Lucy Pinto gets a sweat on in the latest gym tops
- Make brightly coloured and flavourful meals that harness the benefits of exotic spices
- Get The Look Sexy Sportswear