Just like the real world, the blog world can be chaotic. In this blog post, we will learn different ways to make your hair look great in a hurry without too much hassle!
Messy Ponytail Hairstyle
There’s no need to be scared of a messy ponytail. In fact, this hairstyle is perfect for those who like to have some texture and movement in their hair. Here are five tips for creating this style:
1. Start by adding some volume to your hair with a volumizing shampoo.
2. Then, start styling your hair in loose beachy waves. Once your waves are complete, start using a scrunchy or rubber band to create the messy look.
3. For the finishing touch, add some surf spray or sea salt to your hair for extra texture and hold.
4. Finally, finish off your look with some colorful accessories and you’re ready to go!
5. Have fun with this style – it’s perfect for any occasion!
Messy Ponytail Hairstyles Photo Gallery
How to do a Messy Ponytail
If you’re looking for a look that’s a little more on the wild side, a messy ponytail is perfect for you! Here’s how to do it:
1. Start by taking a section of your hair in your hand and creating a small bun at the top of your head.
2. Pull the rest of your hair into a messy bun, making sure to twist it around so it forms a natural looking knot.
3. Take the small bun and pull it down towards the middle of your back, tucking it behind your shoulder blades.
4. Secure the messy ponytail with an elastic band or piece of hair tie, and you’re done!
Types of Messy Ponytails
There are a variety of ways to achieve a messy ponytail. Here are five of the most popular methods:
1. Messy Bun: Start by creating a bun by gathering your hair in a high ponytail and secured with an elastic. Twist the bottom section of the bun around to the back, making sure to tuck it underneath. Secure with another elastic.
2. Half-Updo: Start by taking two sections of hair and pulling them up into a high ponytail. Cross the two pieces over one another, tucking the ends under. Make sure the cross is centered in your hairline and secure with an elastic. Repeat on the other side.
3. messy bun with a twist: Start by creating a low bun by gathering your hair in a small group and securing with an elastic. Twist each section around to form a bun, then secure with another elastic.
4. Messy Braid: Take two sections of hair, making sure they’re long enough to braid horizontally. Cross them over in the center, then pull each end through the loop created in step 2. Pull tight to form a messy braid. Repeat on the other side.
Why Do People Try Messy Ponytails?
People often try messy ponytails because they think it makes their hair look more natural. In reality, messy ponytails can actually make your hair look messy and tousled. If you want to keep your hair looking neat and tidy, avoid trying a messy ponytail. Instead, try a simple braid or a side swept hairstyle.
Messy ponytails can be a great way to add texture and volume to your hair. Whether you want to create a casual look or go for something more formal, these hairstyles are perfect for you. Don’t forget to use a hair serum or conditioner before styling your hair in order to keep it healthy and Shiny!
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Hair Care During And After Pregnancy
- 5 Tips For Making Your Ponytail Look More Flowing
- 20 Savory Looks With Caramel Highlights You’ll Love To Treat Yourself
- 30 Best Natural Hairstyles For African American Women
- How To Tame Kinky Coily Hair With The Conair Curl Secret