1 lb. mashed bean curd
1 oz. minced chicken
1/2 oz. minced Chinese ham
1 tbsp. sherry
2 egg whites
1 tbsp. minced scallion and ginger
5-6 dried mushrooms soaked in water
2 oz. steamed scallops
1 cup clear broth
Several leaves baby Chinese cabbage
1 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water
2 tsp. chicken fat
Salt to taste
1- Add minced chicken, Chinese ham, sherry, egg whites, salt, minced scallion and ginger to mashed bean curd. Mix thoroughly. Steam and cut it into thick rectangular pieces.
2. Place steamed scallops at the center of a bowl with mushrooms and bean curd pieces around. Steam for 20 minutes. Turn the bowl upside down on a plate.
3. Add Chinese cabbage, ham and salt to the boiling soup. Thicken with cornstarch and sprinkle with chicken fat. Pour the sauce over the steamed bean curd and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER