1 lb. mashed bean curd
2 oz. minced chicken
8 egg whites
1 oz. sherry
Salt, sesame oil and chicken fat to taste
7-8 dried mushrooms soaked in water
2 oz. rape leaves or other greens
1 omelette made of 2 beaten eggs
Several pieces of cooked bamboo shoots
A bit of minced ham
1/2 oz. pepper powder
2 cups clear broth
1. Add the chicken, egg whites, salt and sherry to the bean curd. Mix thoroughly. Cover a plate with sesame oil and spread the bean curd mixture on the plate. Place the mushrooms on the bean curd in the shape of a tree. Place rape leaves and small pieces of omelette on the branches to make it look like a cassia tree. Use the cooked bamboo shoots and minced ham to construct a rabbit and place on the bean curd. Steam for 20 minutes.
2. Add sherry, salt and pepper powder to the broth and bring to a boil. Season it to taste and sprinkle with chicken fat- Pour the soup into the bean curd dish and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER