Give Yourself A Foot Lift!
Your feet carry your weight all day and they deserve some pampering now and then. A great way to do this is to make homemade aromatherapy foot scrubs and other recipes that will leave your feet refreshed, soft and smooth.
Spicy Salt Foot Scrub
This foot scrub deodorizes your feet, improves circulation, relieves pain, relaxes your feet and boosts energy.
1 cup sea salt
4 drops of lavender essential oil
4 drops peppermint essential oil
2 drops black pepper essential oil
1/4 cup olive oil (when you want to use)
2 tablespoons cider vinegar (when you want to use)
1. Place the salt in a dark glass jar then add the essential oils.
2. Cap the jar then shake it properly to mix the ingredients.
3. Set aside to cure for at least 24 hours in a cool dark place.
4. Usage: Make a paste by combining 2 tablespoons of the salt/essential oil mixture with water OR 2 tablespoons of cider vinegar.
5. Massage into your feet, giving attention to rough areas.
6. Rinse and dry your feet then apply olive oil.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How Can I Solve My Post-Summer Dry Skin Problem?
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care