Shiny, Soft Hair Naturally
Homemade shampoos are pocket-friendly, healthier and also environmentally friendly. A number of DIY shampoo recipes are provided below. Choose the one that is most suitable for your hair. However, even though you are using natural shampoos, it is not good to wash your hair too frequently so that it will not be stripped of its natural defenses. Washing your hair once every few days is enough and it is advisable to follow each wash with a vinegar hair rinse so as to reduce the buildup of product and to balance the PH.
1/2 cup of liquid castile soap 1/2 teaspoon vegetable glycerin 5 drops lavender essential oil 1 drop chamomile essential oil 1 drop clary sage essential oil
1 drop geranium essential oil
1 drop ylang ylang essential oil Directions:
1. Combine the ingredients in a dark glass bottle.
2. Shake when you want to use. Rinse with cool water.
3. After using the shampoo, use a natural conditioner followed by a vinegar hair rinse.
NATURAL HAIR CARE HOMEMADE SHAMPOO RECIPES Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Jessica Alba Hair Color Formula
- Hеrіdіtаrу Hаіr lоѕѕ – Sуmрtоmѕ, Cаuѕеѕ аnd Trеаtmеnt Oрtіоnѕ
- Hеrbаl Trеаtmеnt fоr Fаѕtеr Hаіr Grоwth
- Hеrbаl Hаіr Lоѕѕ Rеmеdіеѕ Thаt Offеr Hор
- Herbal DHT Blocker For Your Hair