Practitioner treatment is recommended for this condition.
Although these two problems have quite different causes, they can both improve with a similar herbal treatment. If you are not getting satisfactory results with the measures outlined below, you may need more specific herbs that are best taken after consultation with a herbalist.
Natural Remedies for Varicose Veins Haemorrhoids Photo Gallery
• Take yarrow tincture (for precautions see post 34). Adults: 2-4ml diluted with some water, 1-3 times a day, tincture strength 1:5.
• Drink yarrow tea for a while: 3-12 months if the problem is long-standing (for precautions see post 34). Adults: 1-2 cups a day.
• Apply witch hazel ointment to the affected areas 1-3 times a day.
Children (2-16years old): adjust the adult dose downwards, depending on the age of the child – see post 6.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How to Apply Liquid Lipstick Like a PRO!
- 2019 Hairstyle Trends – The Best Hairstyles for 2019
- Scarlett Johansson’s Skin Care and Makeup Secrets
- Monika Radulovic
- Reese Witherspoon Hairstyles – Haircuts – Hair Colors 2019