12-15 baby potatoes. unpeeled and thickly sliced
2 Tbsp of olive oil
2 Tbsp of capers. rinsed
1.8oz Sun Blush or sun dried tomatoes in oil. finely chopped V2 red onion. thinly sliced 3.5oz baby spinach
2 x cans (~15oz each) yellow fin tuna steak in spring water. drained Instructions
– Preheat oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
– Season the potatoes with 2 tsp oil and salt+pepper.
– Arrange potatoes on a large baking pan and roast. stirring halfway until crisp and golden brown. about 20 minutes.
– Meanwhile. boil the eggs depending on how you liked them cooked.
– Submerge eggs into a bowl of cold water. then peel away the shells and cut each egg in half.
– Whisk the remaining oil in a salad bowl. together with red wine vinegar. capers and chopped tomatoes.
– Stir in the onions. spinach. tuna and potatoes. Toss everything together.
– Garnish salad with boiled eggs and serve immediately.
Nicoise Salad Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER