Roasted butterflied leg of lamb
1,5 2kg deboned leg of lamb
FOR THE MARINADE
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil 3 tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic, crushed Zest & juice of 1 lemon 6 anchovy fillets, finely chopped Salt & milled black pepper
1. Place the lamb on a board, skin side down. Using a sharp knife, carefully make incisions into the thicker end of the lamb to help open it up and ensure it cooks evenly.
2. Combine all marinade ingredients together and rub over the lamb.
3. Place in a dish and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes (or overnight).
4. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
5. Transfer the lamb and marinade to a roasting pan and roast for
20 minutes until golden, then reduce
The temperature to 180°C and cook for a further 25-35 minutes or until done to your liking.
6. Rest the meat for about 10 minutes before slicing.
7. To serve: Slice thinly and arrange on a serving platter.
Ninja Blender Recipes To Lose Weight Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER