Norman Reedus admits he barely knows how to work an ATM. But for his latest movie, Triple 9, he had to pull off a bank heist. It was kind of crazy, he tells Us of filming the thriller (in theaters February 26). There were real-time explosives going off. It was like we were really robbing a bank! Of course, playing a badass is nothing new for the single star, 47, who filmed in downtown Atlanta while also shooting The Walking Dead. I could see the show set from where we filmed the movie, Reedus says. Id put on gold teeth to blow things up at Triple 9, then cover myself with blood for The Walking Dead. GREAT LENGTHS But his hair remained the same. I couldnt cut it because Im on a TV show about the end of the world there are no Supercuts, quips the dad of Mingus, 16 (with ex Helena Christensen). My mom always bugs me to cut it!
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Interview with girl actors on the train
- 10 GREAT Ways To Style Up Christmas STOP Wearing Ugly Holiday Sweaters
- 10 Dress Shoes Ranked Formal To Casual
- 10 Incredible Mens Style Hacks To Make Life EASY
- 13 Things To Do Before Dying Live With NO REGRETS Bucket List Challenge