Makes about 4 ounces of cream Ingredients:
2 tablespoons Shea butter
4 tablespoons sweet almond oil
2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla absolute essential oil Directions:
1. Melt the Shea butter in a double boiler on low heat.
2. Combine the melted Shea with the other ingredients in a food processor and blend together.
3. Scoop into a dark colored glass jar. Can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 4 months.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How Can I Solve My Post-Summer Dry Skin Problem?
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care