Paul Henderson, the hero of the Summit Series in 1972, was a member of the Toronto Maple Leafs during the years immediately before and after he scored the greatest goal in hockey history. He played from 1967 to 1974 with the Blue and White before leaving to join the WHA and sign with the local Toros.
PAUL HENDERSON Photo Gallery
Henderson always drove to Maple Leaf Gardens for games and practice, but he refused to drive up Yonge Street, which would have been the easiest route for him. One time Henderson and his wife had visitors in town, and they wanted to drive up Yonge Street to see the sights along the world’s longest road on their way to the game. The Leafs lost both games. “So now we drive up Church Street whether we’re taking out-of- town people to the game or not,” he admitted.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Best Hairstyles For Black Men – Best Hairstyles 2019 Men
- Blake Lively’s Best Beauty, Makeup, Skin-Care Tips
- How to Apply Liquid Lipstick Like a PRO!
- 2019 Hairstyle Trends – The Best Hairstyles for 2019
- Scarlett Johansson’s Skin Care and Makeup Secrets