4 oz. mashed bean curd
3 egg whites
1 tbsp. cornstarch
Sugar, salt, pepper powder and sesame oil to taste
1 oz. dried scallops, shredded
1 oz- cooked chicken shreds
1/2 oz. ham shredded
2 oz. cooking oil
Several pieces of coriander
3 cups clear broth
1 sliced tomato
1 oz. rape or other green vegetable To Prepare:
1. Mix egg whites, cornstarch, salt, sugar, sesame oil, pepptr powder scallops, chicken and ham shreds with the mashed bean curd.
2. Brush 16 tablespoons with oil. Fill each spoon with bean curd mixture and cover with coriander. Steam for 5 minutes and transfer to a plate.
3. Bring the broth to a boil. Add salt, tomato slices and rape leaves. Bring to a second boil. Pour sauce over the bean curd. Serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER