2 oz. minced bean curd
2 oz. minced prawn 1 oz. minced pork Salt to taste
A pinch of Sichuan pepper powder Minced scallion and ginger
1 tsp. sherry
1 tsp. cornstarch
A loaf of bread
A pinch of minced ham
1 tbsp. sesame oil
2 cups vegetable oil
1. Mix the bean curd, prawn, pork, salt, pepper, scallion, ginger, sherry, cornstarch and egg.
2. Slice the bread 1 cm. thick and cut with a plum blossom shaped cutter. Spread each piece of bread with the bean curd mixture. Sprinkle with minced ham.
3. Fry bread over a medium fire. Turn over and fry till the bread turns brown. Transfer to a plate, sprinkle with sesame oil and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER
- Benefits Of: CASHEW APPLE
- Benefits Of: ANDEAN AMARANTH KIWICHA