Prep time: 20 minutes Cooking time: 1 hour Servings: 4
1 V2 lb ground pork
1 1/2 cup apples, peeled and grated
1 small onion, minced
1 Tbsp chili powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp dry mustard
7 slices bacon Applesauce
Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
– Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
– Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
– Combine ground pork, apples, onion, chili powder and cinnamon. Season to taste with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
– Shape mixture into loaf and place on a baking sheet. Lay bacon slices on top of the loaf, tucking the bacon underneath to tighten it.
– Bake loaf for about 1 hour.
– Preheat the broiler and broil meatloaf for about 3 minutes or until the bacon is crispy.
– Slice the meatloaf and serve with apple sauce.
Pork, Bacon and Apple Meatloaf Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER
- Benefits Of: CASHEW APPLE
- Benefits Of: ANDEAN AMARANTH KIWICHA
- HOW TO POP A CHAMPAGNE CORK
- HOW TO CHOOSE WINE