Sitting up straight could straighten out your self-esteem. Slumping was linked to lower self-esteem and worse mood than sitting upright in a recent study published in Health Psychology. “Upright posture requires muscle strength and endurance and our muscles and brains can learn new postures with just a little practice, says physiotherapist Elise Lenssen (projectposture.com.au).
PIG TOE E
USE IT: “Five minutes a day spent strengthening the postural muscles will enable you to sit up straight and make you feel more positive!
Socialising promotes a brain reaction that triggers receptors that bliss out the reefer set according to a new study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Anandamide has been nicknamed the bliss molecule after a mouse study identified its mellowing power. Like, dope.
The simple 6 week weight management plan to help you ditch those excess kilos and achieve a more energised, fulfilled and healthy life.
POSITIVE POSTURE Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How To Live A More Action Packed Life
- What to Eats When You Training
- Healthy Food Swaps, Changing Your Lifestyle And Shaping Up
- What sort of run training should I do before my first Olympic-distance triathlon?
- Activate Your Body’S Youth-Boosting Powers With A New, Cutting-Edge Nutrition Plan