Time: 20 mins Number of servings: 4 Point value per serving: 6
One pound ground beef Two crumbled bread slices Two chopped carrots Two cups pasta sauce Two cups water One chopped onion One beaten egg Half tsp garlic salt Salt and pepper to taste
• Take a mixing bowl and mix ground beef, egg, crumbled bread, onion, carrots, garlic salt, salt, and pepper.
• Make meatballs from that mixture and set them aside.
• Pour water and pasta sauce into your Instant Pot and stir well.
• One by one add meatballs in the pasta sauce mixture.
• Seal pot with the lid, select “Manual” and cook on high pressure for five minutes.
• Allow release pressure naturally.
• Serve meatballs with pasta, rice, and enjoy!
Quick Beef Meatballs Photo Gallery
It was a hot summer long weekend and I really needed a new bra. I had to have it immediately. No debate. I convinced my husband to take me to the maternity store. After I found a bra that fit, I told my husband we might as well go out for supper, saying I had to eat right away. He had his doubts but I eventually broke him down. Being pregnant, I decided to go to the washroom before getting in the car and driving home. That’s when I realized I was in trouble as I had quite a bit of vaginal bleeding. Enough to set me into panic mode and know I needed to get to the hospital immediately. I got into the car and calmly told my husband to drive me to the community hospital where I had taken my prenatal class (which wasn’t the nearest hospital).
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER