Use this to add red-gold highlights to red hair, light brown and also brown hair.
2 1/2 cups of hot water.
3 tablespoons dried calendula petals 1/4 cup red wine.
1. In a small pot, combine the distilled water with the herbs then simmer for 20 minutes.
2. Let cool then strain and add the red wine to the liquid.
3. Usage: Use after shampooing and conditioning.
Quick Easy Hairstyles For Thick Hair Photo Gallery
Click on Photos for Next Quick Easy Hairstyles For Thick Hair Gallery Images
Bend your head over a basin to catch the liquid. Use the calendula liquid to rinse your hair several times.
4. After the last rinse, wring out your hair then leave it for about 15 minutes before rinsing with water.
5. Use twice a week until you get the desired shade then maintain the color by using once a month.