2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2-3 tablespoons dried herbs of your choice**
2 cups of boiling water Directions:
1. Add water to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Remove from heat and add the vinegar and herbs
3. Cover and let steep for 30 minutes. Allow to cool before using.
4. Usage: Shampoo your hair then rinse it. Massage the hair rinse into your hair and scalp.
5. Rinse out with fresh water.
Use 2-3 tablespoons of any combination of the herbs in the appropriate category: Normal hair: Calendula, lavender, chamomile, sage, rosemary.
Dry hair/scalp: Chamomile, calendula, elder flowers, lavender, nettle, sage.
Oily hair/scalp: Chamomile, calendula, lemon balm, lemongrass, peppermint.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care
- Skincare with superfoods