Certain essential oil blends help to balance our moods and energize our bodies and spirit. Many of them can be created easily. One of the most pleasurable mode of application is to use them in your bath.
Combine these blends with a tablespoon of apricot or almond oil and massage over your body. Alternatively rub 2-3 drops on your chest and shower before going to work.
Anti- Anger Blend
2 drops Patchouli
3 drops Orange Anti- Fear Blend
2 drops Bergamot
3 drops Grapefruit Confidence Booster Blend
2 drops Rosemary
3 drops Orange Memory Enhancing blend
2 drops Lemon
3 drops Rosemary Stress Relieving Blend
3 drops Clary Sage
1 drop Lavender
1 drop Lemon Revitalizing Oil Bath
12 drops Geranium essential oil
6 drops Lemon essential oil
6 drops Sandalwood essential oil
2 drops Clary Sage essential oil
4tbs Jojoba, Almond Castor, or Sunflower carrier oil Instructions
1. Pour carrier oil into a glass bottle and then add essential oils.
2. Cover and shake thoroughly and store for 2 weeks in a dark place
3. Once matured, add 1 tbsp of the scented oil to the bath tub.
5. Swish and enjoy your revitalizing bath.
Recipes For Emotional Well Being Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Structured Sling Bags Louis Vuitton
- Kristina Rihanoff The Strictly Come Dancing star, 35, tells US where she gets her boundless energy from…
- BANISH BUILDER’S BUM
- CONCEAL CAMEL TOE FASHION FAIL
- SAY BONJOUR TO THE DRESS OF YOUR DREAMS