The Marilyn lip
Red lipstick is the epitome of Old Hollywood glamour – sophisticated, seductive and so Marilyn. Apply Rouge Pur Couture in Le Rouge 01 £26 yslbeauty.co.uk straight from the bullet, blot and reapply for longer-lasting gorgeousness.
The Diana lashes
The original diva, Diana Rosslook was all about gloss and lashes.
For an A-list flutter you can do in your own car, coat lashes with ¾ Masquara £18 lllamasqua, fanning right out to the corners.
Audrey’s brow was thick, shapely and perfectly groomed. Bring the fullness to your own brows with Instant Brow Pencil £16.50 benefitcosmetics.co.uk, following your natural shape.
From runway to road
At the S/S16 shows, we saw the full rainbow of colours on the catwalk, from the super-summery corals and pastels to slightly surprising but sophisticated dark berries and greys. Perhaps you loved those deep, dark lips at Anna Sui? Or the cool white nails at Burberry? If you are one for a classic smoky eye, you will have loved the metallic greys and black kohl at Givenchy and Sonia Rykiel.
All of those shades -plus a whole host of timeless reds and pastels-are available to blend and combine in your own new Fiat 500, with the customisable palette of 13 colours and the expressive Second Skinprints for your bonnet, tailgate, pillars and roof.
Red lipsticks 2016 Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Activate Your Body’S Youth-Boosting Powers With A New, Cutting-Edge Nutrition Plan
- A Natural and Effective Skincare Range to Protect Your Skin From Stress and Perfect Your Complexion For The Big Day
- Flaunt Your Show Stopping Peepers as You Pose up a Storm
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- 5 Top Makeup Trends of 2019 – Biggest Beauty Trends