Time: 50 mins Number of servings: 4 Point value per serving: 11
Two pounds boneless beef
Five cups chopped carrots
Six cups peeled and chopped potatoes
Three cups chopped onion
Two tbsp dried “onion soup” mix
Two cups hot water
• Put meat in your Instant Pot.
• Take a mixing bowl and mix hot water and “onion soup” mix. Pour that mixture over the beef.
• Now add onion, carrot, and potato in the pot and mix well.
• Seal the pot with the lid and select “Meat/Stew” button and set the time to forty minutes.
• Release the pressure using quick release method.
• Serve and enjoy!
Roast Beef & Carrots Photo Gallery
However, there was a high-risk pregnancy unit (antenatal) less than an hour from my home that would have been better equipped to deal with my condition. It is important that you be your own advocate. If you don’t feel confident in this role, or have the energy, ask your partner, family member or friend to advocate on your behalf. Often, a short-term hospitalization is your body’s way of telling you to pay attention. Sometimes it’s just telling you to rest more, and other times it’s saying it’s time to get the care you need in a hospital setting even if you’d rather be home on your couch. Don’t worry, you’ll spend enough time there once baby is born. While this section of the book is focused on hospital-based bed rest, at first glance you may notice what appears to be a duplication of text from Part 1 of this book on home-based bed rest. Just as there are some similarities between home and hospital-based bed rest, you will notice there is some repetition of information on various aspects of bed rest in terms of chapter headings and exercises. However, just as the realities of the two experiences differ greatly, so does the advice and guidance contained in the text. I encourage you to read each chapter with fresh eyes, this time taking the perspective of a mom who is spending her bed rest in a hospital setting.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER