2 oz. minced chicken
A pinch of minced scallion and ginger
1 oz. minced pork
3 oz. minced bean curd
5 egg whites
2 tbsp. cornstarch
2 tbsp. flour
Salt, and pepper powder to taste
8 oz. bamboo shoots
1 tsp. sherry
1. Thoroughly mix chicken, scallion, ginger and add minced pork and bean curd, one egg white, cornstarch, pepper powder, and salt.
2. Cut bamboo shoots into thin flat slices. Mix the remaining four egg whites with cornstarch and flour and spread on the bamboo shoot slices. Lay a strip of the chicken mixture on the bamboo shoot slices and roll them. Steam bamboo rolls for 15 minutes and let cool. Roll bamboo rolls in flour and cornstarch and deep fry in vegetable oil. Serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER