Rooftop Yoga in Perth is letting you soak up the summer sunshine and some spectacular city views with the added bonus of doing a yoga class. Classes run from six to seven every morning on a carpark-come-perfectly plexi-grassed and beautifully decorated stretch of rooftop, and are taken by local yogi Laura Carroll from Northbridge Yoga. For more information visit rooftop-yoga.com.au.
If you like your cafes colourful and your food Paleo, you will love Pineapple Express. Think beach chic meets city cool with Cocowhip and naked burgers(made with lettuce cups instead of buns). After the success of their Portside (Hamilton) store, they’ve decided to spread the superfood love to the already oh-so-hip James Street, Fortitude Valley. For menu, locations and more visit pineappleexpress.com.au.
ROOFTOP YOGA Perth Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How To Live A More Action Packed Life
- What to Eats When You Training
- Healthy Food Swaps, Changing Your Lifestyle And Shaping Up
- What sort of run training should I do before my first Olympic-distance triathlon?
- Activate Your Body’S Youth-Boosting Powers With A New, Cutting-Edge Nutrition Plan