2 cups of whole powdered milk 1/4 cup baking soda
1/2 cup cornstarch
6 drops rose absolute essential oil
3 drops palmarosa essential oil
1 drop rose geranium essential oil Directions:
1. In a dark glass jar, combine powdered milk, baking soda and cornstarch.
2. Cover the jar and shake to mix well.
3. Add the essential oil, cover and shake the jar again to combine.
4. Set aside to cure for at least 24 hours
5. Usage: Pour 1 or 2 cups of the milk bath directly under running bath water. Disperse with your hands to mix.
6. Slide into the water and relax for 20 to 30 minutes.
7. Finish up by applying body oil or a hydrating lotion.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How Can I Solve My Post-Summer Dry Skin Problem?
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care