* Stones * Bright acrylic paints
* Paintbrushes * Feathers * Pom-poms
* Self-adhesive foam sheets * Washi tape
* Pipe cleaners * Eyes * Strong glue
2 Get creative and decorate the stones with feathers, pom-poms, foam, washi tape, pipe cleaners and eyes.
To make an octopus, paint a stone, then dip a cork in paint, print spots over the stone and leave to dry. Turn it over, stick on pipe cleanertentaclesand curl the ends. Stick on a pair of eyes.
First, clean and dry the stones, then paint with different colours. Leave to dry completely; apply a second coat.
SEASIDE STONEWARE SPEND A CRAFTERNOON TURNING PEBBLES INTO CUTE SEA CREATURES Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THERE’S LITTLE DOUBT THAT A REFRESHING G&T
- What Makes A Home A Joyful Sanctuary?
- 8 Best Interior Designs in Mystic
- The Best Yacht Interior Designs
- Arflex Modern Furnitures 2019