First let’s dig into a little history about the chemical hair relaxer. It is reported that the first chemical hair relaxer was discovered by accident in 1910 by Garrett Augustus Morgan while working in a sewing machine repair shop.
Shag Haircuts For Older Women Photo Gallery
One day, while experimenting with creating a new lubricating liquid for the sewing machine needle, he wiped his hands off on a wool cloth at the end of the day.
Upon returning to work the following day, he discovered that the rough hairs of the cloth had been smoothed out and were lying flat and straight.
After trying his new formula out on curly-haired dogs and wool, and finding that the formula produced the same results, he created the first chemical hair straightener that was called “G.A. Morgan’s Hair Refining Cream”
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 12 Mother of The Bride Dos and Don’ts
- Gorgeous Prom Hairstyles 2019 – Prom Hair Inspiration
- Margaret Has Taught Me More Than Just How To Bake
- Denim Dresses 2019: Trendy Jeans Dresses For Women
- Mom Draws The Chaotic And Blissful Moments Of Parenthood