Indian hair bullying
An Indian parent at my daughter’s school told me about hair pulling when we were discussing the disappointing state of my hair.
As a practitioner of Auyverdic medicine he mentioned hair pulling to stimulate growth, which I will refer to as Indian hair pulling, not to be confused with trichotillomania or obsessive hair pulling.
Short Choppy Haircuts For Women Over Photo Gallery
The Facts: Indian hair pulling stimulates the circulation of the scalp by gently tugging wads of hair. It has a similar effect to scalp massage, by stimulating blood flow/circulation.
An interesting theory behind Indian hair pulling is that the arrector pili (the band of muscle tissue which connects the hair follicle to the scalp and is responsible for “lifting” the hair for goose bumps) is gently worked and strengthened.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- When 18-year-old Ellie Rowe died suddenly at a music festival, her mother, Wendy Teasdill was shocked to discover she’d taken ketamine
- Hip-Hop Hairstyles for Girls
- The 5 Best Makeup Colors for Brown Eyes 2019
- Top Hair Trends 2019 – Best New Hairstyles and Hair Ideas for 2019
- The Best Time To Book In That Refreshing Retreat? That Would Be Now, Friends!