ORGANIC HAIR GROWTH TREATMENT For Short Haircuts
Mustard Hair Growth Mask
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons ground mustard powder
1 egg yolk
2 teaspoons sugar
2 tablespoons hot water
1. Combine mustard, water, egg yolk, sugar and oil together in a small mixing bowl.
2. Stir well until a smooth consistency is reached.
3. Apply to sectioned hair, massage hair growth mask into the scalp.
NOTE: Do not put to hair tips or hair ends.
4. Cover your hair with a plastic wrap or cap.
TIP: Place a hot damp towel on the plastic wrap to keep heat in. It will start burning quite fast, but its a good one.
If you feel the burning might be an allergy, wash off immediately.
5. Leave on for 15-60 minutes.
6. Wash off completely with warm water and pat hair dry.
7. Apply shampoo.
NOTE: Use hair growth mask twice weekly for 4-8 weeks, for maximum results.
Short Haircuts Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Do you love a challenge? We talk to five women who are achieving amazing feats in the great outdoors
- Our Fitness director Lucy Pinto gets a sweat on in the latest gym tops
- Make brightly coloured and flavourful meals that harness the benefits of exotic spices
- Get The Look Sexy Sportswear