DIY Shaving Cream For Shortest Haircut Ever
Makes: 2 cups
1/2 (4 ounce) cup of coconut oil
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 (4 ounce) cup shea butter
20-25 drops eucalyptus essential oil
1. Combine shea butter and coconut oil in a mixing bowl.
2. Transfer bowl mixture into a double boiler over medium low heat and melt.
3. Once melted, take off from heat and transfer to a bowl.
4. Measure olive oil into the mixture and stir to incorporate.
5. Refrigerate until mixture solidifies.
6. Remove from the refrigerator.
7. Using a hand mixer or standing mixer, whip bowl’s mixture until stiff peaks are formed, for 3 minutes.
8. Meanwhile, as you whip mixture, measure in the essential oils.
9. Transfer whipped shaving cream into a well covered jar and store.
Shortest Haircut Ever Photo Gallery
And then there is your mother-in-law.
Mothers-in-law can be lovely, but it can be difficult to set boundaries with them in the same way you would with your actual mother. If you are tired and your mother calls, you may not answer the phone. The same situation with the suffix in law and you may feel compelled to answer.
The main stress with in-laws is the lack of boundaries. The next time you find yourself getting irked, check in with whether it is the person themself who is bothering you or the fact that you havent established or communicated your personal needs. Even with relationships that are dripping with obligations, we still have every right to draw a line in the sand.
If you are still awash with frustration, allow yourself to recognize that there is no relationship that is fixed. To relate to other people, we must embrace the continuum.
Take a seat and place your hands over your heart. Take many moments to fall in love with yourself, no matter how silly that may seem. Feel the accumulation of all of your qualities that add up to a spectacular human being. Give back. Delight in your own existence.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Blake Lively’s Best Beauty, Makeup, Skin-Care Tips
- How to Apply Liquid Lipstick Like a PRO!
- 2019 Hairstyle Trends – The Best Hairstyles for 2019
- Scarlett Johansson’s Skin Care and Makeup Secrets
- Monika Radulovic