1 tablespoon coffee 1 tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon baking soda Directions:
1. Combine the ingredients in a small bowl stirring to blend thoroughly.
2. Remove all makeup, lotion, sunscreen and so on from your face. Wash your face and pat dry.
3. Apply the mixture with your fingers, massaging into your skin for about 45-60 seconds. Let it stay on for 3-5 minutes.
4. Rinse off the scrub with lukewarm water and pat dry gently.
5. Follow up with a natural facial cream or serum to lock in moisture. Repeat once weekly.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How Can I Solve My Post-Summer Dry Skin Problem?
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care