When it comes to skin type, two features are understood: how much sebum your skin produces and where it is produced most. But our skin constantly changes; one day is oily, dry the next day. Internal factors such as skin, up and down hormones and bad nutrition; they cause lubrication and smudging of the skin and are under constant attack by external factors such as sun and wind which cause premature aging.
Factors such as stress and seasonal changes also affect the skin negatively, causing it to look inanimate, dull and flaky. You must take care of your skin throughout your life to fight these enemies. Check your skin to determine your first business skin type in the morning, what products to use, and what to keep away from.
Skin Care by Skin Type Photo Gallery
• sunlight that worsens the situation; excessive lubrication; products containing alcohol and perfume.
• products containing insulating materials to prevent moisture loss such as silicone and collagen; protective day moisturizers; nourishing and moisturizing masks; Products containing vitamin E, avocado oil, hyaluronic acid and ceramide
An oily skin has certain advantages. Protect the epidermis (upper layer of skin) from indoor and outdoor weather conditions so you do not get old quickly. However, too much sebum has its own damages. The skin causes sebone (lean oil) to become sloppy, which means wide pores and acne.
People with oily skin tend to wash and wipe their skin excessively. This, however, is no use other than increasing the activity of the skin oil beads and increasing the oil production.
• hard peels with high alcohol content; “Bright” or “thin” foundations; hard alcohol-based tonics; water and soap; oil-based moisturizers and finally touching your face too much.
• “lean” foundations and moisturizers; noncomedogenic and nonacneogenic labeled products; anti-bacterial plant oils such as tea tree and grapefruit; oily creams and lotions instead of cleaning oils.
We feed him with oil to cope with dry skin. This is not a good idea if dry skin is thought to be thirsty skin at the same time. If you are drying your skin, provide it regularly with water. Use at least eight glasses of water a day and water-based creams.
Dry skin exposed to air and wind should be moisturized at least twice a day and occasional nighttime restorations should be used.
A dry skin does not keep the nema well because it produces a few preservative oils. The skin that has lost water is different; is a sign of the general drought in metabolism. In the cheek areas, it is manifested by the presence of thin diagonal lines and oily regions.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Do you love a challenge? We talk to five women who are achieving amazing feats in the great outdoors
- Our Fitness director Lucy Pinto gets a sweat on in the latest gym tops
- Make brightly coloured and flavourful meals that harness the benefits of exotic spices
- Get The Look Sexy Sportswear