Prep time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 8 hours+
1 V2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast 1 yellow onion. diced 1 red bell pepper. sliced into thin strips
1 jalapeno. diced
2 garlic cloves. minced
1 can (15oz) diced tomatoes
2 cups chicken stock 1 Tbsp chili powder 1 Tbsp cumin
1 tsp dried oregano 1/2 tsp paprika
Salt and ground black pepper. to taste
2 Tbsp fresh cilantro. chopped 1 avocado. pitted and sliced
– Place chicken on the bottom of a slow cooker.
– On top of the chicken. scatter diced onion. bell pepper. jalapeno and garlic.
– Pour diced tomatoes and chicken stock on top. then sprinkle with chili powder. cumin. oregano and paprika. Season lightly with salt and ground black pepper.
– Cover the slow cooker and cook the mixture on lowest settings for 8 hours.
– When cooked. shred chicken with a fork and place on a serving platter with a garnish of chopped fresh cilantro and sliced avocado.
Slow Cooked Chicken Coriander Enchilada Soup Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER