1 1/2 cups arrowroot powder 1/4 cup cosmetic clay
1/8 cup baking soda
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoon ground nutmeg 30 drops vanilla essential oil
10 drops clove essential oil
20 drops cinnamon essential oil Directions:
1. Whisk the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Drop in the essential oils gradually and whisk well as you go. Use your fingers to break any clumps.
3. Transfer to a container and cover tightly.
4. Use the powder after bathing.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER