3 oz. cooked pork, minced
A pinch of cooked bamboo shoots, minced Six dried mushrooms soaked in water, sliced
3-4 dried shrimps soaked in water
1 tbsp. sherry
1 tsp. each minced scallion and ginger Salt and pepper to taste 1 oz. cornstarch
3 cups vegetable oil 1 lb. bean curd
1 cup clear broth
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 oz. Chinese cabbage
1 tomato, sliced
1. Mix together thoroughly pork, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, shrimps, eggs, sherry, ginger, scallion, salt, pepper and cornstarch.
2. Cut bean curd into triangles 1 cm. thick and fry. Cut deep slits on them and stuff in the mixture, like sandwiches.
3. Place the bean curd pieces in a bowl and add soy sauce, sherry, broth and steam for 20 minutes.
4. Add cabbage and tomato into remaining broth and thicken with cornstarch. Pour on bean curd and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER