1/2 lb. mashed bean curd
2 oz. minced cooked ham
2 egg whites
1 tsp. sherry
2 tbsp. salt and black pepper
2 tbsp. cornstarch
1 (about 2 lb.) winter melon
2 tbsp. chicken fat
2 cups clear broth
1. Mix bean curd and ham with egg whites, sherry, pepper, salt and cornstarch.
2. Peel the winter melon and remove the pulp. Cut melon into strips 7 cm. long.
3. Make slits on each piece of melon. Fill the slits with the bean curd mixture. Place them in a bowl, add salt, and steam for 30 minutes.
4. Add salt, pepper, sherry, chicken fat to the broth and bring to a boil. Pour on the melon and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER