3 oz. mashed bean curd
1 oz. minced chicken
1 tsp. each minced scallion and ginger
1 tsp. sherry
1 egg white
2 tbsp. cooking oil
2 cups clear broth
5-6 sliced fresh mushrooms
2 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water
2 tbsp. chicken fat
1/2 oz. pea sprouts
1/2 oz. cooked ham slices
Salt to taste
1. Mix bean curd with minced chicken, scallion and ginger sauce, salt, sherry, egg white and oil.
2. Coat 12 tablespoons with oil. Place bean curd on each. Steam for 20 minutes. Cut each spoon of bean curd into two diamond cubes.
3. Bring the broth to a boil- Add mushrooms, ham slices, salt, bean curd, cornstarch, chicken fat and pea sprouts. Transfer it to a plate and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER
- Benefits Of: CASHEW APPLE
- Benefits Of: ANDEAN AMARANTH KIWICHA