Prep time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 25 minutes Servings: 5
For the muffins Butter for greasing
10 Tbsp water 12 dates
1 ripe banana. peeled and roughly chopped
3 Tbsp coconut flour
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking powder For the ganache 5-6 dates. chopped V2 of orange. juice only
3 tbsp almond milk (coconut milk or water can also be used)
1 tsp vanilla extract or essence
1 tsp honey
Fresh raspberries or cherries for garnish
– Preheat oven to 185°C/365 °F.
– Grease muffin tins with the butter and set aside.
– Heat the dates and water in a small saucepan over low heat until the dates disintegrate and thicken. Use a fork to mash them together and set aside.
– Combine the coconut flour. egg. banana. vanilla extract and baking powder in a food processor and process until well mixed and bubbly.
– Add the dates to the banana mixture and stir. Evenly distribute the mixture into the ramekins. then cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
– While the muffins are in the oven. place the sticky date ganache ingredients in a small saucepan over a low heat and cook until the dates break down and thicken. about 3-4 minutes.
– Mash with a fork and whisk until thickened. Set aside.
– Allow the muffins to rest for 5 minutes before removing them to a serving plate. Scoop a dollop of sticky date ganache paste on top and garnish with a few raspberries or cherries.
Sticky Date Muffin Cupcakes Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER