Triethanolamine and Diethanolamin
These two agents are responsible for cancer and hormonal imbalances. They also cause sensitive scalps, skin sensitivities, and long-term use can create dry and lifeless hair.
4. Propyl, Methyl and Butyl Parben:
These ingredients are used as preservatives. However, they are very much responsible for breast cancer and skin allergies. So they should be ignored when choosing a commercial hair shampoo.
5. Formaldehyde releases:
Diazolidinyl and imidazolidinyl urea are formaldehyde donors that are used as antimicrobial preservatives. They are very harmful for the skin, as well as the immune system.
6. hair shampoo Colors:
We love the colors of hair shampoos, but it is a bitter truth that all these colors are artificial and can be extremely harmful. They cause cancer, allergies, and even problems with our respiratory organs.
7. PEG (Poly Ethylene Glycol):
The most used ingredient in hair shampoo is polyethylene glycol. It works as a solvent but it is very harmful because it is also a cancer-creating agent. Therefore, it is a very deadly chemical.
8. Dimethicones and silicones:
Amodimethicone is a silicone-based polymer that creates smooth hair, but they actually prohibit moisture by keeping the scalp dry. This causes hair to fall out, and makes the hair thinner. These polymers are not friendly for any type of hair.
Straight Hairstyle Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 12 Mother of The Bride Dos and Don’ts
- Gorgeous Prom Hairstyles 2019 – Prom Hair Inspiration
- Margaret Has Taught Me More Than Just How To Bake
- Denim Dresses 2019: Trendy Jeans Dresses For Women
- Mom Draws The Chaotic And Blissful Moments Of Parenthood