The night before you go
* BRONZE UP A bit of colour will make you feel more confident, so it is not too daunting slipping into that swimsuit. Straight medium length haircuts with layers Try a sink-in-quick oil, like Garnier Ambre Solaire Golden Protect Oil SPF 15, R109,95 – it dries quickly to a non-greasy, non-sticky finish, leaving you looking gorgeous and glowing.
* DE FUZZ Forgot to book a wax? Try the DIY approach with Sorbet Take It Off! Strip
Wax, R69,95, or the new Schick Hydro Silk Razor, R115,99 – five curve-sensing blades will give you silky smooth skin, plus the moisturising serum is ultra-hydrating. Or splash out on the Braun Silk-Epil 5 Epilator, R999, it removes hair in no time, with results that should last your whole trip.
* MASK IT Feed your skin and hair with an intensive hydrating treatment, so they’ll look plumped, fresh and healthy. Use masks that you can leave on overnight to get maximum benefits. We recommend Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask, R460, for skin, and for hair try Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, R850.
* NAIL A COLOUR If you find yourself with a spare five minutes, ignore the washing pile and do a super-speedy mani-pedi. Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy, R119, combined with Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat, R119, will dry in 15 minutes and last up to 10 days, so no chipped varnish.
* TINT YOUR LASHES Don’t be scared, it is easy. We love the Julienne 45 Day Permascara Lash & Brow Dye Kit, R112 – it is just like mascara, but does not smudge in the pool.
Straight medium length haircuts with layers Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Do you love a challenge? We talk to five women who are achieving amazing feats in the great outdoors
- Our Fitness director Lucy Pinto gets a sweat on in the latest gym tops
- Make brightly coloured and flavourful meals that harness the benefits of exotic spices
- Get The Look Sexy Sportswear