Strenuous Exercise During Early Pregnancy
SELENIUM FOR PILATES
10. CELLULAR SYSTEM
Selenium has numerous body functions and possibly the best known and most vital one is its antioxidant quality in combination with vitamin E, promoting the body’s use of oxygen and cell life. It delays the rate of oxidation of polyunsaturated fatty acids, which helps preserve the condition of cells and skin tissues. It protects against the development of cancerous cells, promotes the production of thyroxine for regulating body metabolism and protects against premature ageing. Refined and cooked foods are depleted in their supply of selenium One Brazil nut a day will easily supply all your selenium needs.
1. CIRCULATORY SYSTEM
Vanadium is an essential trace mineral. It promotes blood circulation and assists to inhibit the formation of cholesterol in the blood vessels, brain and central nervous system Seafoods are the best source and trace amounts are available from vegetables depending on the soil condition.
NOTE: All amounts in this blog are measured in milligrams (mg) per 100 grams, unless stated otherwise.
Strenuous Exercise During Early Pregnancy Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How To Live A More Action Packed Life
- What to Eats When You Training
- Healthy Food Swaps, Changing Your Lifestyle And Shaping Up
- What sort of run training should I do before my first Olympic-distance triathlon?
- Activate Your Body’S Youth-Boosting Powers With A New, Cutting-Edge Nutrition Plan