3 oz. minced bean curd
3 oz. minced pork
A pinch of salt and pepper
1 tsp. sherry
2 tbsp. each minced ginger and scallion
4 tbsp. cornstarch in water
1 tbsp. sesame oil
1/2 lb. towel gourd or cucumber
1 cup broth To Prepare:
1. Mix thoroughly minced bean curd, pork, egg, salt, sherry, ginger and scallion, cornstarch, and sesame oil.
2. Peel towel gourd and cut them into 3 cm. thick slices. Slit each slice on the side and stuff with the bean curd mixture. Then place the sandwiches into a bowl and steam for 10 minutes. Drain.
3. Bring the broth to a boil and add salt, cornstarch until the sauce thickens. Pour on bean curd and sprinkle with pepper. Serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER