YOU WILL NEED:
250g Lancewood Full Cream Chunky Cottage Cheese with Chives
50g pickled sundried tomatoes, chopped 1 clove garlic
10g basil leaves, roughly chopped
4 chicken breast fillets Olive oil
Sauteed vegetables to serve Rocket for garnishing
1. Combine the cottage cheese, sundried tomatoes, garlic and basil together in a bowl and season with salt and milled pepper. Slice a pocket into the side of each chicken breast fillet and fill with 2-3 tbsp of the cheese mixture. Secure the stuffing with a toothpick.
2. Drizzle olive oil over chicken, place onto a roasting tray and cook at 200°C for 30 minutes until golden and cooked through.
3. Serve chicken warm with sauteed vegetables.
STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS Photo Gallery
Some stayed for a couple of days, while others carried out the remainder of their pregnancy in the hospital. On my unit at a large teaching hospital more than an hour from my home, women were brought in from as far away as a 12-hour drive (many of these women were flown in by air ambulance). Some came with only the clothes on their backs, while others were given advance notice and had time to prepare for their admissions. If you have advance notice of your hospitalization, there are some questions you’ll want to ask to find out more about your stay (see Exercise 6). These will help you prepare emotionally as well as practically for your time in the hospital, and help you have a better understanding of your new environment. This is the story of my nine weeks in hospital while pregnant with my twins. I hope by sharing some of the tips I’ve learned it will help you during your stay. At 27 weeks of pregnancy a routine visit to the local hospital for my biweekly ultrasound showed a shortened cervix. I was instructed to carefully go home, pack a bag and be driven three hours to the regional hospital specializing in neonatal care. My husband and I arrived at the hospital tired, scared, and reeling.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER